18 March, 2008

Say what?



I spent the last week of my school holidays involved in a secret knitting project. I whipped up a Binary Scarf for the hubby's upcoming birthday. It was hard work - not the pattern - but keeping it secret. Kynan would come home each day and ask what I had been doing. All I could think to say was "Hung out. Watched Law & Order". Say hello to your lazy arsed wife!

So I was really happy when I could give it to him for his birthday and explain that I was actually knitting in that last week and NOT just watching Law and Order.

It contains a message that I don't think even he has had time to sit and decipher so I wont spoil it here. It's nothing saucy but instead related to a funny moment we had last year. It'll be a good reminder of living in America, in years to come.

No comments: